CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Sweetheart!


I would like to introduce you to someone who means the world to me. Let me tell you a little about our history. We met some time back, in a time when I needed her. My life was a little crazy and I needed some security. Although when I met her, she came across pretty expensive, and definitely not a cheap date. Now, some years later, we are together and I consider her one the best investments I’ve ever made, and one of my best friends.

When we travel, it’s comforting to know she is sitting there next to me. Having her there makes any trip more enjoyable. I can go into any situation, and feel comfortable and safe. I must admit, I’ve become kind of soft over the years, and I definitely need companionship. I feel kind of weird admitting this, but when I was single, I could sleep like a baby. Now, however, if I lie down at night and if she is not there by my side, sleep comes a little tougher, and my mind is constantly racing. It’s nice to be able to wake up in the middle of the night, reach out my hand, and fill her there next to me. When there is a bump in the night, she is the first thing I think of, and want to hold tight.


It’s very comforting to know she is at home with my children while I’m away at work every day. I know she will protect them with every ounce of her being. Not to get crazy on this blog, but she is beautiful. Slim and trim, with curves in all the right places. She fits in my arms very comfortably and we make a great pair. Don’t get me wrong, if you upset her, she definitely has a kick. She is powerful, bold and can be a little loud and obnoxious at times, but I wouldn’t want her any other way.

Please allow me to share a poem I wrote that sums up how I feel:

Roses are red, violets are blue
Let me say, how much I appreciate you.
You are my friend, my safety, and my favorite among the rest
Let me just say, you are absolutely the best!













Oh how I love my Tactical Shotgun!





8 comments:

Janie said...

You sick man!! :) I knew you were going to be talking about a gun, I just didn't know which one. You are our favorite red neck in disguse! I think Cylee fits a similar discription. See ya

DM said...

I knew there had to be a catch to this...I was thinking maybe you had a dog or something. Mike...seriously...do you really expect me to believe you are talking about your gun? Umhmmmm

Jaime said...

You are busted!! I know the "real" Michael too well, and I do know that you feel all these things about your sweet wife!

Jessica said...

You brought a tear to my eyes with that beautiful tribute. I hope that Cy doesn't mind sharing you.

Janie said...

Just wanted you to know I am on your computer right now

Brya said...

Please, I know what you were talking about the whole time, maybe because my husband would say the same thing, maybe I know you too well, maybe because you have had gun fever for a while, maybe all of the above. I just wanted you to know that right now she maybe your lady but, anyone one could pick her up and she would do exactley what they told her to. That's right Mike, she would cheat on you in a second! Cylee on the other would never. Why don't you stick that in you back pocket. And if I'm going to check this blog I'm going to need real music, I don't even know what to call this.

Adalia said...

We actually thought this was pretty clever! Very cool post!

Adalia said...

(by nate)
I'm still laughing Mike! That was awesome.